Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Kind of Drug Test does Sports Authority, the store, do?? saliva, hair, or urine anyone know?

i found out Sports Authority, a really big sporting goods store, drug tests for pre-employment, but i need to know what kind, saliva urine or hair??



anyone have firsthand experience? thanku



What Kind of Drug Test does Sports Authority, the store, do?? saliva, hair, or urine anyone know?

Most employers use the urine test. It is much less expensive than the other methods of testing.



I'm sure you already heard this, but quit smoking the weed!! That's a sure way to pass. Give it about 30 days or so to get out of your system.



I can tell you that the stuff you drink, like Vales will work to help you pass your test, but you must know when your test is. I used it years ago to get my current job. Since then I wised up and quit smoking that junk.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment