Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair drug test..should i just tell?

went to a job interview todayy all went well for a car dealership...for sales... they sent me for a drug test .. he asked me before i left will you be able to pass ...I replied yes assuming it was a urine test WRONG it was a hair test!!!!! ok so I smoke pot occasionally and I did some coke about 2 months ago... I know its gonna show up (if im wrong let me know) also im on perscription vicoden and xanax I did tell him about the perscribed drugs he had no problem with that Im not a frequent user ....should I go to him first thing tmw morn and explain to him the situation before he waste the money on the test?? or just wait to see what he says its not like thyre gonna find huge amounts of coke?? but I still feel maybe I should be honest and try to save this job???



Hair drug test..should i just tell?

I used to hire folks all the time and we went through this same drill. It really pissed me off when I would tell people that they would be tested and we could not hire them if they failed the test, then they would take the test, waste my money, and fail.



Telling him won't make a difference. Either they test for drugs or they don't. They can't just side step the drug test. So if you think there is a chance you might pass the test then go for it. Otherwise save everyone some time and money and don't show up for the drug test.



Hair drug test..should i just tell?

Yes. Telling would only be right.



Hair drug test..should i just tell?

Coke disappears from your system after 2 days...your pot smoking will probably be your downfall unless you use paul mitchell shampoo



Hair drug test..should i just tell?

If you tell him, you will not get the job. If the test comes back positive, you will not get the job. Roll the dice, maybe the test will let you squeak by. Good luck, and stop taking drugs, it's time to work.



Hair drug test..should i just tell?

I think I would just keep my mouth shut and hope somehow you pass the test. If you go in there and tell him after the fact that you are an occasional pot user and you used cocaine as recently as 2 months ago, there is no way hes going to hire you. If I was in his position, I wouldnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment