Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drug Testing: Urine vs. Hair?

Does anyone know which types of companies or industrties use urine drug testing and/or which use hair folicle testing? Or is just a matter of chioce by the individual company or the clinic in which the testing takes place?



Drug Testing: Urine vs. Hair?

It is each companies choice as to how they want to drug test their employees or applicants.



Drug Testing: Urine vs. Hair?

i would go ahead and say that 100% of companies do it by urine and only FBI-type of criminal cases will do something more specific like hair.



Drug Testing: Urine vs. Hair?

Equipment for follicle test is expensive.Probably only federal gov or military contractors

3 comments:

  1. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. 16 panel drug test

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. 14 panel drug test

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. saliva drug test

    ReplyDelete