Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ex is on drugs can she b orderd drug test by hair sample? my childs welfare is at stake! hawaii.?

You can file an ex Parte for your child's welfare and ask the judge to include drug testing in the order.



You have to pay for the test. At least I did for my ex. I told them he had shaved all of his head. The lady I spoke with said they would get hair from "other" areas where it will show more.



Good luck Hon.



Ex is on drugs can she b orderd drug test by hair sample? my childs welfare is at stake! hawaii.?

All states are different, but in most proof would have to be shown that she is significantly putting the life of your child at risk. She would more then likely have to be "caught in the act" of her drug use, and in some states; if YOU request the drug test YOU have to be willing to pay for it.



Good luck and Bright Blessings



Ex is on drugs can she b orderd drug test by hair sample? my childs welfare is at stake! hawaii.?

if its for the sake of the child she probably could be. ask whoever handles all your custody stuff. if the childs welfare is at stake, the state should do anything in its power to help you protect that child.

No comments:

Post a Comment