Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What kind of drug test shows a positive test for heroin/methadone?

My ex-wife is a heroin addict who is in methadone "treatment". She is coming after my children that I have had 75% custody of since the seperation. She has told the court that she is in treatment, but family and friends state that she is currenty back on heroin and maybe abusing her methadone. My problem is that the county court's drug test is a hair test and only shows up "opiates". My lawyer is convinced that no other test will work. I am desperate to find a test that will either show heroin and methadone seperate, or will show she's abusing her doses. This woman walked out of her family's life and five years later has no job, income, and has another child out of wedlock. I have three children that are scared to death to be with her, and when they do, they always come back emotionally scarred. Please help! Thanks



What kind of drug test shows a positive test for heroin/methadone?

A blood test and urine test will show if still using heroin , methadone will also show in both. she will have to be tested for both heron and meth to be on the safe side. hope this helps



What kind of drug test shows a positive test for heroin/methadone?

I believe a urine test will work, call a clinic and ask



you may want to stress that meth is a dependant drug when you go before the courts.



I went through this with my ex, it is not an easy route, I wish you plenty of luck



What kind of drug test shows a positive test for heroin/methadone?

Hospital Urine Tests. Or blood tests. They can tell anything. Doctors can, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment