Saturday, November 14, 2009

Applied for a job?

OK heres the deal.....I applied at GEICO and they called me back...Im thrilled...im only 18 and I could potentially land a $27,000/yr job with zero experience...they called me back and i had an interview, and the guy mentioned to me a hair sample drug test....Now I am NO narc, pothead or any kind of user for whatsoever, neevr have been...But once in a blue moon I smoke some weed...my question is if they are not bluffing and its a hair test instead of a piss test, do i have any reason to worry if im only 140 lbs, smoked and didnt even get high 2 weeks ago, and i probably wont have to take the test for another 2 or 3 weeks? And what do you think they will do if i fail? I doubt the 22,000 employees currently working there have had absolutlet nothing come up on a test, they mustve let some of them slide.....DO you honestly believe I have reason to worry?



Applied for a job?

marijauna stays in the system for around 1 month, regardless of how much you smoke, obviously the more you smoke the higher the levels, but you shouldn't worry, because there is a special type of shampoo you can use, that takes all traces out of the hair, its around 30 bucks, and also they have fake pee too, comes with a little heating pad so that the pee is the same temp as your body.



Look it up online if you cant find it in a local smoke shop..



Also a friend of mine who is a total stoner, had a hair strand test recently she dyed her hair and washed it with headlice shampoo, and she passed her test.



Applied for a job?

Chances are something will come up, but they will be able to tell by the amount in your system that it wasnt recent. I think you should be honest and say something first.

No comments:

Post a Comment