Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Does percosett show up in the standard nida 5 hair test.?

Hey i have been having shoulder pain for the last month so I took some percosett from my dad. Now I am on probation and have to get my hair tested every 3 months. I took about 10 pills in three days which amounts to 50 mg of oxycodone. I have seen this question answered before and the verdict was that it would show up. However someone asked whether adderall would show up and the answers suggested that it would. I know for a fact the adderall does not show up in the standard nida 5 drug test since I have been taking this drug for 12 months now and had my hair tested 3 times by 2 different clinics. I passed all tests. So could somebody who actually knows what they are talking about answer this question for me. As opposed to someone who read somewhere or heard that hair tests show everything. The erowid vault on the internet seems to suggest that oxycodone would not show up in the standard nida 5. Just wondering if that where true. I will follow up with the results of thetest



Does percosett show up in the standard nida 5 hair test.?

Sorry to say, but yes, they will show up for sure.



Does percosett show up in the standard nida 5 hair test.?

Yes, they test for opiates. your'e really screwed because hair tests show a long period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment