Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair Drug Testing?

I recently got a job offer and I



smoked marijuana about a month ago. I only inhaled



twice and then I walked away. I was wondering if I



have anything to worry about. With it only being that



little amount.



Thank You



Hair Drug Testing?

The drug test depeneds on the job. If it's something like retail-then it would only be a urine sample but if the job is of more importance than they might take a hair sample.



Hair Drug Testing?

Well depends, if u have smoked pot before, off and on in the past, and it also depends on how far back they are gonna look for. The further back the more money it cost. Hair testing is a sure way of finding out. Pot takes a while to get out of system but hair test, it's always gonna show up....Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment